HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHARON!! :))
I just finished watching 'Go! Fried Rice' [aka Rolling Love] and it's quite nice I think. But I'll do my update on the latest episode of 'Fated to Love You' I watched the other day first because it's super sad! :((
Fated to Love You

The lead actor, 阮經天!!

The runnerup lead actor, 陳楚河!! meltmeltmeltmeltmelt. XD

So sweet rightt? Couple clothes somemore. LOL.

Xiao Tian trying to be cheeky.. =X

And look at what he's trying to do...

LOL. Funny can? XD
Anyway, the episode's sad because the moment he confessed that he likes the girl, his girlfriend comes back, and he goes back to her. WTH. And because of that, ChenXinYi [i don't know her real name] nearly miscarriaged. TSK.
Go! Fried Rice
This is the new series I started watching where Jiro and Danson are both really good at cooking. =D Okay well, currently Jiro can only cook this "soul-alluring" fried rice. The rest of the food he cooks is rubbish. XD

The scene more or less starts with Jiro portrayed to be some cool dude.

Okay, and with the sunglasses look as well.

...and the helmet. Somehow it reminded me of Cloud from FFAC. I didn't take a good pose of him riding the motorcycle because I wanted to move on with the show. =X

And this is him tying the apron as if he was tying a black belt. LOL.

How to make the perfect fried rice?
#1. SPIN.

#2. ROLL.

#3. RRARGHHH!! O.o

#4. TUMBLE.

Fried rice! Open for order! =D

Reaction #1. This is Jiro's friend who was in hiding for two years because he thought he killed someone. LOL.

He eats the fried rice...

HOI...?

Once eaten, you'll find your legs being lifted off the ground.

Not to mention your ass as well... =X

Feels like heaven... XD

With angels flying all around!

The exaggeration. =X

IT'S LIKE STEPHEN CHOW IN 'GOD OF COOKERY'!

Reaction #2. This is Danson's maid who's his crush's auntie.

RAINBOW. XD

WOO~~! <3

SHUAI. He plays the role of a rich genius chef in this show. :))

He even has a symphonic band to play music while he cooks. :O

This is supposed to show he's a perfectionist as he holds the lobster with great precision. =D
And that's about all! I didn't take more shots 'cause I got tired after a while. XD
Okay, enjoy your holidays! Hope I can go for the movie at 3 tomorrow with Lu Xuan, Ser Hui, Sin Hoe, Xin Jie, and Xue Jing!! And hope Christine and I manage to finish up the present by Saturday!! :))
[TO JOA: I'M NOT A THIEF!! :O]
