<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 10, 2008
it's 8:45 AM.

Listening to: Okaeri - Ayaka


Zettai Kareshi Live Action would be perfect if it was still in high school context, and if Night had shorter blond hair and was less tanned, and if Soshi wasn't a flirt, and if Gaku wasn't some old fogey. Good attempt though. :/

Anyway, Alex, Elizabeth, Desiree, Jean, Joaquina, Lea, Lun Fa, and me went to support the JJC rugby team yesterday. I don't like the red shirt person. Hmph. But maybe it wasn't really his fault. They made an announcement to the WHOLE school to come and support, but they only provided one bus which could only hold 40 people [there were more than 40 people on it actually because everyone squeezed in like canned sardine]. Well technically there were three, BUT the other two were reserved for the 40 Bikila and Bannister J1 Leaders respectively. T_T

Let's just say I A_________ h___ ___ __s n__. Meaning before that I already d______ t___ already [excluding my __ f______ la =X].

In the end we had to take a LONG bus trip via 174, whereby we missed the bus stop because we weren't very sure where to stop? And because we were late already, and we weren't sure of the location, we decided to take a cab down to CCAB. Oh the inconvenience. All because of that red shirt person who chased us off the second bus so that he could fit in his 40 leaders comfortably in it. I mean it's just fitting 8 more people. How hard is that if just 3 people shared 2 seats? TSK.

I keep badmouthing people these days. Ack. Decided to take down the previous post because I think it's sort of mean even though I censored 70% of it. Hence I'm shifting the whole uncensored version to the other blog which is password-protected. HA!

In any case, the JJ team lost. I wouldn't really say the referee was biased or anything, but I think both teams played really well yesterday, so yupp. Good job! [not typed in my usual sarcasm] :))

Oh yeah. I met Yunting yesterday at CCAB because she just played her volleyball match there. Her watch is very cute!! =D But anyway, I went back with her friend [called Jeremy I think], her other friend [called Y-??], and her since we were going the same direction. It's freaky how Jeremy knew I was Yan Shan's classmate! For a second I thought he was a stalker or something. XD

But yupp, the day ended like that. I saw a bunch of people crying. But yet I didn't __ ___r ___ __y s________ c_________ __ ___. Not that I was s_____ __ a_______, but... Blah. I guess J____ ___ ___ __b __r __ a______ a_____. __ p____ __r __ __ __ ___r ___t __ ___ ____ t_______. :/

Oh well, tuition time. Bye people. Talentime is just less than 12 hours away!! =D

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.