<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
it's 11:17 AM.

Listening to: On My Way Here - Clay Aiken


I didn't go to school today. Yay. Anyway, here's a bunch of updates!

2 May, Friday

Nice weather! :)) Taken from the grand stand while watching the ongoing soccer match with Desiree, Elizabeth [who came later after her hockey match], Jean, Joaquina, Lea, and Yishan. GO HCI#14!!


Jersey No. 14! Know the story behind it?
Initially I wanted 7, but it got taken by Brian [who in the end got 77 instead T_T]. In any case, Alex took 7 before I knew it was available for a short period of time. Elizabeth took 17 as usual, and the next number was 27 which was a number out of 20 [class size=20]. Well even if I wanted it, Amanda took that number already. So the smart me went to take 7 multiplied by 2, and hence the number 14!! XD

4 May, Sunday
Elizabeth, Joaquina, and I went to visit Jean's church, which is of a different denomination compared to our respective churches. Initially I thought it was another City Harvest Church, like with crazy rock bands and flashy spotlights, but it turned out quite okay in the end!! There was one part where majority if them started speaking in tongues, but I guess it wasn't much of a shock because... it's not very freaky? Heard my aunt speaking in that before as well, so yupp. :))

Hmm, after service we went to VivoCity to eat at this place called Kim Gary, where Bosco [aka Zicong from that A-wang show] was their ambassador!


Some pillar with the restaurant's name on it, and Joa's hand. =X


I ordered this set meal - Baked Rice with Steak in Italian Red Sauce. I think it cost $10.90+ with GST and stuff. Quite nice I think, and the portion was just nice [I mean you have to take in consideration that I had milk tea and soup as well]! Think I'm growing exceedingly fat this year. ARGH.

?? May, ??day

Forgot when was this, but it's a blister I got from opening a bottle of Ice Lemon Tea.

10 May, Saturday
I watched 'What happened in Vegas' starred by Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz before going for Talentime! I think it's a nice show, but the cinema I watched it in wasn't nice at all! :/ Okay, maybe I should think of the kids in Africa and be grateful that at least I'm able to watch a movie in someplace air-conditioned. :))

Oh yeah, and I finally got to play Gunbound after a gazillion trillion years!! You can't imagined how happy I was when I got my hands on one of those Asiasoft games, and managed to actually play it. YAY! It's nice to know that there're new machines now after 5 years of 'abstainment'. Like there's this bird machine which shoots out eagles. Wahah!

Then after that I went over to Jurong Point to meet Alex, Brian, Desiree, Elizabeth, Jean, Joaquina, Lea, Lois, Lun Fa, Meng Han, and Yishan. Unfortunately they had their dinner already so I had to starve throughout the night. :/ In any case, the walk to the Nanyang Auditorium at NTU was really long, and there were so many stairs!! Hence I constantly had to make sure someone was behind me while walking up. LOL.

When we reached, there was like no space because we arrived around half an hour late. =X But oh wells, we managed to get really front row seats [the ones people would usually leave for the 'hao xiong di'] because most probably everyone thought they were left for the VIPs. Who says the early bird can't catch the worm? XD


Talentime starts where everyone gets introduced one-by-one as they enter. W.A.Y. was at the other end sadly, so I couldn't get a good shot of them.


First up was Holy Moley, the runner-up for the Vocal Group category. I think Sangeetha is a really good singer! :))


Next was W.A.Y!! Yishan is a really good screamer because I could hear her at the other end of the row. =D


Their ending pose. Woo!!


Vote for W.A.Y!! Sms jjt[space]VG[space]02[space]?? to 90998631!


The last competitor from the Vocal Group was Basket, consisting of 2 J1 beatboxers. Not only did they win the VG category, they also won the Most Popular Award as well!


This is Jowell if you can't really see clearly - the winner for the Vocal Solo Mandarin Category.


And the winner for the Dance Category was Sizzling Sense. Shot taken with Kai Xian in the middle!! =D


Yihao [as guest performer] singing to 'Now and Forever' and 'Stop and Stare'!! Shuai!!
Him [singing Now and Forever]: "I lose my way but still you *points in my direction and holds for a few seconds* seem to understand~~ [YAY] Now and forever I will be your man~~ *points at Mr Leow* [TSK T_T]"
Feelings cheated like MAD. XD

After Talentime I went back with Lu Xuan, Rong Guo, and Sin Hoe [currently bai ka] since my class weren't heading home so early. I think we got overtaken plenty of times because SH was hobbling with much difficulty at a snail's pace. In the end LX and RG carried him at the overhead bridge there so that we could proceed faster. XD In any case, RG announced to the whole world [okay, to the people at the bus stop] that I like _B. Wth. And his friends were ALL there larh!!

Anyway, day ended like that lo. Reached home at around 11-12. Yeck.

12 May, Monday
Had to stay back to do a punishment essay given by Mr Chng because we reached class late on the day he wasn't present. TSK. And how did he know? It's all because of that relief teacher who told us we were off the hook if we rushed to the classroom within 2 minutes after he found us eating at the canteen. I mean in the first place we weren't playing truant what. It's just a matter of latecoming ma, and he say until we played truant like that. HEH.


Went to check out the JJindogu 2008 stuff with Elizabeth after passing up all the essays. This 'thing' is supposedly supposed to "dry the fluid faster". Funny!


Multipurpose Spongebob: "Relieve the pain in our ankles" [it was earlier explained that "sitting too long will cause pain to our ankles"] and can "absorb sweat as it can be used as a wristband!"


A cuckoo clock with a water spray attached to it. Made by a drink carton and a straw. XD


Solar water-cooler!! Singapore would have made that long ago if price wasn't taken into consideration. =X


Some funny super bib which is attached to the table.


Some glove which makes the pen stay in your hand so that you'll never misplace it. =X


And a weird toothbrush-syringe thing which makes sure you use minimal amount of toothpaste!!


This is called "Water-collecting thingy". XD


Know what's this black weird-looking object?


It's actually a urinal where there's a wash basin attach on top so that [as the picture shows] you can wash your hands and pee at the same time! =D

Yupp. End of update. Not sure if I should come to school tomorrow. But I miss JJ canteen food!! I think it's the only thing I drag myself to school for. ARGH.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.