SCARY!!! Omg, I will never go near bulldogs with black auras ever again!!! :O
Okay actually it wasn't so bad. LOL.
Anyway, sorry I didn't go today. I got my own reasons. And the possibility of me telling you is probably a zero. But it's not like I haven't moved on or anything. It's just that __e ___e ____t __ ___ ____ ___e_ _e ____e_ __y _ ___n ____e ___ __ __e ____t ____e. __d ___t ___t ___e__ _e__e_ __ _ ____e__ __ __ ____e.
In any case, I just had my Economics Mid-Year paper today, and I am DEAD tired. Like... as tired as some people who just finished their bed activity. Okay scrap that. I think I'm a goner anyway. Meaning, I have a feeling I'm going to PHAIL although I'm
Okay, end of update. Joa just reminded me today that a VERY VERY long time ago, I said that that post was going to be the last one before I go on a hiatus. However... Heheh.
AND GRACE YAW! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BOOK THE CHALET?? GRR-ZATION.
