HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIN HOE! =D
Anyway... SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER!! *pops champagne* happyhappyhappyhappyhappy. Yesterday was a GOOD day because alot of good stuff happened. :)))
The day started off relatively gloomy because the teacher flashed us this powerpoint slide on the Chemistry Mid-Year Examination.

Ain't I smart to snap a shot of it instead of wasting paper and ink to copy it down? HAH.
Firstly, Nilawan came to JJC with Colin [aka PORN.FEAK]. She didn't have school for the day, so she decided to come over to eat our canteen's awesome food. =D Colin is just as retarded 'cause he got scolded by the security guard for wearing JJC attire. LOL. Then 'cause my mood kindof lightened up, I treated them to chocolate waffles. See I so nice right?? XD

NILAWAN & ME! Yay. I think it has been a long time since I snapped a decent shot of us together. :))

And the three of us taken by my NO.1 LOVE RIVAL. XD I think she's called Magdeline [sp?], and I lost to her due to the time factor. HEH. My no.2 love rival is Charmaine by the way [not the one from the hatters, lol], and I think I kindof scared her off when I crashed ACJC the other day by not doing anything menacing.
In any case, Colin's fit acted up as usual, and he kept going "you see porn, you eat porn, you make porn...". Nostalgic feeling I guess, 'cause it reminded me of my secondary school days. BUT IT'S NOT LOVE HOR. Gawsh, I had enough of being paired up with him for 1+ years because of that one incident when I didn't come to school for many days, and dumb Soh Chye Aik went to exclaim out loud [while I was absent] during Math that Colin was looking at my seat lovesickly. LOL. And it so happened that since his register number was the number before me, we had to pair up for Biology and Chemistry practical sessions. And because of height, we were paired up for A.Math & E.Math as well. I'm not sure how the porn part came about, but somehow we just started arguing about the other party being a porn freak. XD Secondary school was so fun compared to JC life larh can?
I miss FMSS.
I miss the HATTERS.
I miss all the GOSSIPINGS.
I miss DISSING certain people.
I miss sitting at the LOCKERS and just do NOTHING.
I miss being freaked out by BUTTERFLIES, real or fake.
I miss the GOTHIC YANKEE me.
I miss GROSSING people out.
I miss my ANGELIC moments.
I miss painting MURALS.
I miss ogling at ANIME/MANGA guys.
I miss PISSING that Chinese teacher "ShootingStar" off.
I miss all the teasings [but not that I particular like them].
I miss the class's childishness.
I miss MR. CHAN's Biology lessons.
I miss MISS YEO's Mathematics lessons where she always seems optimally happy in the presence of Math.
I miss SO MANY THINGS.
ARGH.
Anyway, the low moments were during GP Common Test. I think I'm not going to do well because I stoned too long. Well I mean how can they expect us to do well when we're made to stay in school the whole day till 6.13pm and manage to focus throughout the 3 hours paper? CRAZY. I had to down a cup of coffee just to stay awake for ten minutes. And that ten minutes was wasted on the time everyone took to settle down.
Who cares. The paper's over. I already got a U-grade for GP because I didn't take one assessment, and thus the teachers gave me the lowest grade scored in the whole level for the test [well thankfully I wasn't granted a zero at least].
After the paper, I rushed off with Sarah to Jurong Entertainment Centre to catch the 7.15pm Indiana Jones movie, which I didn't want to watch intially since I wanted Accuracy of Death actuallly, but unfortunately JEC doesn't have the show. 'Sides Elizabeth smsed after I texted her my goodbye message that I shouldn't watch Accuracy of Death 'cause Jean said it wasn't nice.
Oh yeah before I forget, yesterday was the FIRST time RB stopped daoing me and even initiated a conversation at that! Should I be happy about that? Bah. Have to pray that miraculously he'll a____ __ __ for the m____ o_____. HEH. Okay, dream on dream on. I've decided I shall not g__ i_______ __ _ r___________ b______ it'll mean that N______ w___ i_____ __ a____. :((
Back to the story, the ticket unfortunately cost $9.50. No student price, sad. Then since there was some time left, Sarah suggested da-baoing Long John Silver into the cinema. LOL. Remind me to pay you back $4.10 hor.

Well obviously we can't openly bring the food and drinks in, so Sarah stuffed our combo meals into her bag [above], while I stuffed the drinks into mine. Super heavy can? Thankfully the ticket-checker didn't request a bag-check because I thought she was miao-ing at our suspicious-looking bags. =X
The movie was okay la. Sarah said it was a comedy show, but it wasn't that hilarious leh. But on the whole, it's not THAT bad. Just that the part about the alien and spaceship thing was abit... cold? XD The Caucasian kids [as in really younger than me] behind us were like laughing hysterically at the NOT funny parts, and the girl screamed at the NOT scary/shocking part. I think the times I laughed was because of their weak sense of humour. =X But Sarah said it's okay, because they're from a foreign land. LOL. She say as if they were aliens or something. HAH.

Camwhoring in the toilet. Can tell I'm in a good mood? If I start taking pictures, it means I'm in a good mood! =D Yay, so now you know my little secret. Keep it to yourself ya? =X [sarahlimsohmin, what's with the tongue thing??]

And a better shot. LOL. I got a double chin!! *cringes*

Transformer room... Woohoo.
The end of the day was depressing in a not serious way. LOL. Just for fun, I went to do that Mouth of Truth thing. You know that scary white machine where you stick your hand in and the machine "reads your fortune"? Yupp, that's the one. $1 only, so no harm trying. HEH. BUT WHY ONLY THREE STARS WHEN I GOT NINE IN THE OTHER SEGMENT??? I'm horrified. ARGH. Shall listen to Sarah's advice and go and practice. Jkjk. =X
Oh, and another good thing is we [Cheryl & me] finally decided on what to do for Miss Liang's wedding gift at 2am!! But it shan't be disclosed lest some people come and copy our idea. WAHAH.
Okay, happy holidays people! Enjoy it while you still can. =D
