<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 27, 2008
it's 8:57 PM.

Listening to: Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers


Just started on 'Mean Girl, Ah Chu' [恶女阿楚] today, and I think it's not bad because... CHEN YI IS PLAYING ONE OF THE LEAD ROLES!!! But sadly he's like the sub-lead, meaning he won't get the girl [Qiao Qiao from Sweety] since she's going to end up [duh] with the guy lead [Shao Wei from 5566].

I think this show should be watched after 'Magicians of Love' because in the latter, Shao Wei did not get her in the end. So yupp. It's like a make-up for his loss. LOL.

Some screenshots. No time, so I only took shots of the leads so far in episode 1. Genie will be showing herself in episode 2, but I shan't be posting her picture here because I haven't been liking her ever since I started watching 'Romantic Princess' and 'Rolling Love'. XD


Qiao Qiao acts as 'Ah Chu', who has this sense of... heroism in a way? The main point is, she's the one who keeps rescuing Ping Zhi [Shao Wei] because he's some dorky geek.


... and the dorky geek who's a mamaboy.


AND MY WONDERFULWONDERFUL CHEN YI!! :)) He like Qiao Qiao obviously, but I don't think she likes him in that way. :/

Oh, and I finally watched 'Kung Fu Dunk'!! NOT because of Jay Chou, but all because of MY Baron Chen Chu He!! Yupp, I think so far he only starred in 2 shows, BUT, it's the talent and looks that count. =D Anyway, for those who have yet to watch 'Fated to Love You', but have watched 'Kung Fu Dunk', and are wondering who the heck is this AWESOME and FANTASTIC dude, he acted as Xiao Lan in the show.

meltmeltmelt.

Sady I didn't take any screenshots because I forgot, and at the same time was multi-watching dramas in various tabs.

I KNOW I should be studying. HENCE. I shall start next week because of my dear Sarah who seems to be slacking as well. XD YOU OWE ME MY PRESENT!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.