
Firstly, all 5 shoots shot up!! :))
Anyway, it was a great day today hanging out with the 'basketball'+'og8'+'people from anyhow link here link there' clique! Okay, it's basically made up of Bernard, Elgin, Ken, Samuel, Sin Hoe, and Ying Quan. Sadly Yu Feng couldn't come due to some last minute stuff, so it was just the 7 of us.
Only 1 photo sadly because erm. It's a long story. =X
Kung Fu Panda is a very comical show!
"There's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness." - Po
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." - Master Wu Gui
I think scriptwriting is a cool job. Hehe.
Oh yeah. I went to Dhoby Gaut MRT station today relatively early. 'Relatively' meaning, I was late, but not as late as the others. XD But anyway, unlucky incident number 1, I saw Bernard going up the escalator while I was going down [yeah, something like a snippet of some drama]. SO, I called out to him out of natural instinct, but he didn't hear. SO, naturally again, I turned back and started running up before realising I was on a down-moving escalator. T_T The people must have thought I was some crazy retard, or someone doing some candid camera shoot. =X In any case, I didn't manage to meet up with him because he was nowhere to be seen when I came up, so I went down again. :/
Unlucky incident number 2, I was targeted by an insurance agent. All because I looked so bored waiting for the rest to reach. Well he said he'll take a minute, but in the end it was like 20 minutes or so? Loads and LOADS of papers were shoved into my face as he started going on and on about all the various plans, and there I was, thinking I would've been saved if I said I declared myself as a student [which I did in fact].
Unlucky [but funny] incident number 3, I was pranked by Ken who told me to count to 30 with my eyes shut and do some weird action IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROADSIDE while all of them ran away!! LOL. The passerbys were giving me that omgwthbbq-is-that-a-friggin-retard look larh! =X

Well the good things were, Bernard, Ken, and YIng Quan got me a GREEN nike water bottle!
And later we went to CottonOn to get a shirt for SinHoe [well obviously the whole store was for females "majoritily"] because he was in school uniform and can't play pool in it. Well in the end we got him this really SEXY LOW-CUT VNECK BLOUSE and defended ourselves when he complained by saying even Rain wore something of the same design. XD Okay, the good part was, I was eyeing at this blue cardigan in the same shop, and they got it for me as well! I didn't know they even noticed me eyeing at it, so whee. So overall I had 2 presents for the day. YAY. =D
Bad part was... Hmm... Actually it's not really counted as bad larh. I hope. I don't know. :/

AND the only photo for the day. We didn't go pooling as planned because everyone was tired, so we just sat at the food court and looked at everyone's EZ link cards and ICs.
And that's the end of the day. Oh yeah, Christine smsed me happy birthday today because she got mixed up with mine and Grace's birthdays. XD Well well, it's okay girl... There's a reason why you're called blurrahatter. =X
Okay, about the previous day...
It was a great day as well. :))
I can remember myself eating...

Chocolate cake!! The strawberries tasted like warheads despite their sweet appearances though. =X

9 candles on a really small cake.

I think I suck at cutting cakes. XD

Ben&Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Phish Food!
Q: What is a Ben & Jerry's chunk spelunker?
A: Folks who tunnel through their favorite flavors to dig up the chunks.
That's on the serviettes actually. =D

And my mom got me this small blueberry cheesecake from some swiss shop 'cause she figured we wouldn't be able to finish up the usual durian cake from Goodwood Park Hotel. I think the smallest size was 24 inches or something? =X

Anyway, these are the presents I got for the day! :))

This is a money box if you can't really see clearly... My hands get really shaky when I'm tired, so yeah.

A lollipop! It's still in my fridge actually because I'm still figuring out how I'm supposed to finish the whole thing.

AND lastly, a bracelet [which I thought was really small but it could miraculously fit my wrist].
Overall, the two days were funfunFUN! The outing on Thursday was sadly cancelled because Samuel, Shijie, and William can't make it. Oh wells. But I'm looking forward to the celebration with Nilawan on Friday!! =D Still feeling a bit guilty though... :/
Okay, gotta finish up all my tuition homework and revisions for the upcoming MidYears and Mathematics Block Test. BYE. :)) Oh, and thanks to all the birthday wishers again! :))
