I'm getting so mood-swingy, I scare myself.
I think I'm a two-face monster. Or maybe more.
Speaking of two-face, the two-face in Batman [the movie with real people in it] looks freakier than the cartoon. Why? Because in the cartoon, his face is just blue and out of shape. In the movie, his face is super deformed to the extent that you can see the rotting flesh which makes you think of gangrene or something. I'm kinda okay to sadistic stuff, but did I mention I'm really allergic to f______? Sheesh. Mood swinging again. =x
4 June, Wednesday
This was a fairly good day [not good because of the vectors test I failed and a super draggy econs lesson] because I HAD SUSHI!! =D

Group photo =D Thanks to HappyClub and L&L for the sushi spread!!!!!!!

Nothing in this world (with exception of money, diamonds, and life's other pleasures) can make me happier than BOXES of SUSHI. There were kani, kappa, and tamago makimono; PLUS california, ika, tai, maguro, ebi, hotate, kanikama, tako, and tamago nigiri. Sushi is like the best "invention" ever!!!! *grins*

MY TAKO NIGIRI!!!

Sarah and I went to Science Centre TWICE. Anyway, this is Stan the dinosaur [really], and it can move!

Welcome to Science Centre! =D This was taken on our first round, where we only went to the souvenir shop to get Sarah's slinky and Cheryl's present.

Finger monsters...

More finger monsters... XD

These tiny granules are Water Babies!

It's quite fascinating because when you put it in water, it grows and multiplies by itself!!

Scary masks. =O

Flip Flop Lip Gloss!!

After school, we went to Discovery Centre by bus 193 because we couldn't find any simulator rides at Science Centre, and we found ourself in the middle of nowhere as we got off TOO EARLY.

Super ulu road. We thought we accidentally stumbled upon a terrorist base or something. XD

Bomb trucks. Jkjk.

Suspicious-looking palm trees..

Prisoner-like clothes hanging, and an abandoned and creepy warehouse.

CREEPY. We had to turn back occasionally to check if any terrorists were behind. LOL.

"Eh, A TRUCK ON THE MRT TRACK!", exclaimed the very-much-fascinated Sarah.

WASTELAND. =O

SAFTI MILITARY INSTITUTE.

Picture taken there to commemorate our first time knowing of its existence. =X

Clearer view... :))
IN ANY CASE, NEVER GO TO DISCOVERY CENTRE BECAUSE THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INTERESTING THERE EXCEPT MAYBE LITTLE GEORGE.

A slightly blurred photo of us near the Omni Theatre. This is our second round at 6+pm where the centre closed already. =X

Sarah bought a tissue packet at $0.30 from the souvenir shop back at Discovery Centre anyway, and the word on the packet is "CHOPE!"

A farewell picture at Science Centre after Sarah and I got drunk on mineral water and green tea respectively. XD
5 June, Thursday
Chemistry lecture was boring because I had no notes to decorate with green. I remembered taking it out, but the next morning it was gone from my desk. ARGH. Looks like I have to waste money photocopying the whole stack of Transition Metals. :/
The equilibrium retest was do-able I think, except for one question on solubility. Quite unexpected I could attempt a few questions actually considering I was out playing around at Science Centre till 8pm the previous night. Okay, technically it's at the McDonalds at Science Centre. XD
ANYWAY, Sarah said her friend said there was a simulator ride situated near Omni Theatre, the place we went the previous night! Sadly we didn't see it because we didn't go further in, so we went again after my retest.
Skip the details on the way.

The simulator ride machine.
Take my advice - NEVER EVER SIT A SIMULATOR RIDE IN SCIENCE CENTRE BECAUSE IT'S A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. I spent $4 [adult price] for a five minutes ride, and it was utterly disappointing. Well, there was some entertainment value actually because I kept sliding from left to right due to a very slippery seat, and poor Sarah was miserably squished at the side. XD Abit funny leh. She was like stoning there while I was moving about like some retarded monkey. =D
In an case, the ride was this 2D prehistoric adventure on some spaceship, which we were already mocking at. And the ride starts when the spaceship stumbles upon a dinosaur nest where you can admire the hatching of an egg. AND THE THING JUST MOVES ON. Without anything chasing us from behind or something!! Yupp, the whole ride was like a Night Safari. Nothing giving chase, nothing trying to eat us, no danger whatsoever. Nope, nada, zilch. T_T

I bought spacefood from the Astro shop after the disappointing ride - freeze-dried Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Chip.

You get this after opening the packet.

A brown block of solid substance!! It smelled weird when first opened actually, something like... Plum powder? First bite was quite horrible, but amazingly it got better after consecutive bites because it immediately melted in my mouth and I could chew on the lovely chocolate chips. But once I ate it in, it started to taste horrible again. LOL.
Sarah had to leave for tuition later, so I went to Cheryl's school [NYP] at Yio Chu Kang alone to pass her her birthday present which we got at Science Centre - A perfume laboratory for ages 8+ and up!

Yay, the girl treated me to Seafood Spaghetti! It's better than the one in JJC, BUT it's not that... Soul-resurrecting? XD Well it had crabmeat, mushrooms, taupok-tasting croutons [i think they were croutons], squid...etc in white sauce. The spaghetti was cooked just right in any case, so I guess that's a plus point. Sauce abit too diluted though. :/

And she treated me to Fried Carrot Cake as well! Not tasty enough [maybe because I'm used to black sauce added to it], but overall it's okay. :))

My sugar mummy for the day!!

I got Forget-Me-Nots from Science Centre. Did I mention it was my 3rd favourite flower? =D 1st placing is definitely sunflowers, followed closely behind by lavenders. *hint hint* =X

It'll probably shoot up by Saturday!
6 June, Friday
I had around 3-4 hours of Chemistry for the day, 2 hours each for Chemistry lecture and tutorial. Thank goodness there're no lessons for the next week!
Anyway, I was supposed to tutor Ryuzaki-kun for Chemistry and Math, but we ended up at the ice-skating rink instead because he suddenly had the 'mood' for it. LOL. I spent more than expected in the end because I was in slippers, and I didn't bring my gloves along because it was last minute. But oh wells.

A Zamboni!!

Sadly while the Zamboni was smoothing out the ice, someone's phone dropped face-first on it!! XD Okay, it's mean to laugh. =X

I think he changed alot from when I first saw him in Secondary 1. Last time he's like those superduper enthu kind, then now he's like superduper sian diao with everything. LOL.

Another "couple" shot!! XD Okay, I'd better not use that word or else a whole bunch of his admirers will come after me. Ack. I could feel an aura of murderous intent from his girl friends when they were watching from the glass panels then. SCARY!
But anyway, I'm sorta happy I can skate a little already! Sheesh, I wanna get his jacket [the one I'm wearing in the photos] but he said it's out of production!! :/ Oh wells. Shall be looking forward to the next ice-skating adventure [this time not in half-uniform] and go for more "super rounds" aka leech rounds. XD
Of course tuition still had to proceed, so we went to the children's level since the upper levels were all crowded. Woo, reminded of the first time I went there with Kai Xian where she showed me the small size toilet bowl! =D I think I'm not bad leh 'cause I still can remember my secondary school stuff, and I managed to finish 3 chapters in 2 hours!! Applaud me! =X
In any case, I upsetted Nilawan on my way home from the library [Ryuzaki had to go for his dance training at Simei] because of my short-term memory. Sorry... :/
7 June, Saturday

My flower is shooting up!!

Closer view... Can't wait for it to bloombloombloom!
8 June, Sunday

Growgrowgrow... :))
My nephew is going to stay over tonight. Hopefully he won't disturb me while I chiong out tuition homework for Economics and Mathematics tomorrow. AND hopefully he won't pester me to let him sleep with me. Argh.
Okay. Next week is going to be HECTICHECTICHECTIC because I'll be going out everyday. Kindof looking forward to it though, even though I know I TOTALLY have no time to study. =X 'Kay, bye people.
p.s. YQ recommended the Korean group BigBang yesterday, and I think their MV is quite good!
p.p.s. Thanks to HappyClub and L&L again for the birthday celebration!
p.p.p.s. Thanks to Sarah who accompanied me to Science Centre for two days!
p.p.p.p.p.s. Thanks to Melissa Swee for wishing me Happy Birthday on her blog.
p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Thanks to _____ for organising the celebration on Tuesday.
p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Thanks to Bernard for organising the outing on Wednesday.
p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Thanks to Sin Hoe for organising the outing on Thursday.
p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Thanks [and sorry] to Nilawan for organising the outing on Friday.
