Listening to: Makustle - 배웅 (Feat.박기영)
#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Emo for about a month before picking my next victim. XD
#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Me working as some top personnel in a 6-star hotel, and happily married with 3 obedientkids :))
#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
A cathedral wedding, with some song played on a transparent glass grand piano; and I'll be wearing a simple yet elegant wedding gown, walking down the aisle towards the tall figure of the guy I love clad in a black tuxedo. :))
#4 Are you hungry?
I don't really get hunger pangs often...
#5 What’s your ideal lover like?
Tall, well-built [not bulky with muscles], good-looking; and someone who I can be sure is always there for me
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone. It's sad when you don't have the ability to love. :(
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Following melissa's way of answering this question, the longest I waited for someone was 5-6 years. Pro huh?
#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Wow... Erm. If that person is attached to my friend, I'll try to forget him. But if he's not, then I might try to break them up? Oh dear, that's mean. :/
#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
YEAH. But at least one problem was solved the other day, =D
#10 Is being attached fun?
Well generally yeah. Just that when the person starts to reveal his true colors, hmm. That's a different story altogether.
#11 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
That would be when I'm 28 years old. Erm, hopefully happily married with a high income? :))
#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
Mom, other family members, Nilawan... etc.
#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
PINCHBAG.
Fun person to hang out with though... And great at basketball and cripwalking. =D
#14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married but poor.
#15 What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Mutter to myself about the coming alevels, and whether I should feign sick or something.
#16 Would you give all in a relationship?
Yupp, if I love the person that is. :)
#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Hmm, I guess it'll be the one who I can talk to more easily?
#19 What are your friends usually like?
Everyone's different! Funny eh 'cause friends are usually people who have stuff in common? But yupp, all my friends are all different personality-wise la.. And I think I'll take a century to finish describing them. =D BUT I still love them all 'cause they're a fun bunch!
#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
AIRHEADS.
Over-reliant people who don't have a mind of their own.
Backstabby ones... etc.
The eight people that I have drag down together to do the quiz are:
1. Nilawan
2. Cheryl
3. Christine
4. Grace
5. Sarah
6. Kai Xian
7. Bernard
8. Ken
Sunday, June 15, 2008
it's 6:36 PM.
