Listening to: This Love - Big Bang
NO CHEMISTRY EXTRA LESSON THIS WEEK! :))
*******
What I could vaguely remember was... A large amphitheater packed with almost everyone I know, some kind of huge event maybe? I was clad with a simple LBD [little black dress] along with a few other people around me. And just when we started giggling and gossiping about everyone's attire, Mr Wee appeared with his frown-smile look and asked me for my MC for my long absence from school. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!
It must be God trying to tell me something. Argh.
I'd wanted to post photos of the HappyClub claypot adventure, and one study event with Sarah at the library, BUT I realised I haven't watched the latest episode of Zettai Kareshi yet!! And of course the Group VII tutorial. =X Will post when I have less stuff to do!!
[p.s. and that yangyang from hanakimi added me from friendster! how he went to my acct is a mystery though... :/ but actually i'm more interested in the picture he took with WU ZUN!!]
Sunday, June 29, 2008
it's 7:44 PM.
