So many shows to watch, but not enough time!! :O
Hot Shot/籃球火

Starring: Jerry Yan (Dong Fang Xiang), Luo Zhixiang (Yuan Da Ying), and WU CHUN (Wu Ji Zun)!
Synopsis: In a school where academic reigns supreme and sports are relegated to a dusty corner of the campus, Li Ying vows to revive the basketball team by volunteering to be the head coach. Her first member is Yuan Da Ying, a country boy who is passionate for basketball but has no skill. Their recruitment goes into high gear when Dong Fang Xiang, a legendary basketball player, transfers to their school.
Around the same time, Yuan Da Ying falls for Zhan Jie Er, a scholarship student who reminds him of his childhood friend. Things are complicated by the fact her family works for Dong Fang Xiang, who she also grew up with. Their encounter may just rewrite the school's basketball history.
Why Why Love/換換愛

Starring: Rainie Yang (Tong Jia Di), Mike He (Huo Da), Kingone Wang (Huo Yan)
Synopsis: Tong Jia Di needs a life besides work, paying down family debt, and more work. So her best friend Jiang Xiao Nan sneaks in a “Love” coupon in Jia Di’s raffle box praying that the lucky guy who draws it will sweep Jia Di off her feet. As it so happens, Huo Yan, the compassionate manager Jia Di has secret crush on, is the lucky guy. But, though the prince can exchange the coupon for Cinderella’s love, it doesn’t mean he will, especially when his devilish younger brother is determined to exchange his “Master/Angel” coupon for her servitude.
Tokyo Juliet/東方茱麗葉

Starring: Ariel Lin (Lin Lai Sui), and WU CHUN (Liang)!
Synopsis: Lin Lai Sui fortuitously met a young boy at a party and he comforted her when she was scared. He complimented on her hair, saying that it was very long and dark, just like a doll. From then on, she thought of him as her first love and grew her hair out for him.
Sui drew the design "Daisy" for her mother and entered it in a contest when she was five years old. The design was stolen by Chu Xing (Simon Yam) and it broke up her entire family. She vowed not to fall in love until she has beat Chu Xing in the fashion industry.
Not too long after she met a guy Liang and every time she met him she would always feel warm. One day she found out that he was that little boy when she was young.
ANYWAY. We had a class phototaking session yesterday, where 7 people [including me] didn't turn up for lessons but suddenly popped out during the shoot. =X Well at least I have a valid reason so Wee can't do anything about it. HEH.
Come to think of it, the days in 07S31 are coming to an end soon. I'll miss the class. But definitely not Wee. Yuck. After this will be study break. Then prelims. Then a relatively long study break. Then A'Levels. Geez.
Oh yeah, I went to the bakery yesterday after school because I had a craving for my lovely lovely milk pan. BUT because of the idiotic traffic jam, I reached there 45 minutes past my expected arrival time. Hence, it was out of stock. But luckily I managed to get my cream pan which wasn't so bad [how bad can custard get?], and melon pan! Thank God for my recovered throat for now I can eat all the food I've been missing during my tonsillitis days. XD
In any case, I was seriously grossed/freaked/cheesed out by someone yesterday. I mean... like eew? What's with the _______y with s______ you're not even _l___ __? O.o Maybe I have an overly-c___________ mindset, but still... Hmm. Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing and laughed it off with utter disgust in the end. But still. What is up with h__ is significantly beyond my comprehension of a normal human being's sanity.
Okay, off to eat my melon pan. :))
