Listening to: Bottle It Up - Sara Bareilles
I finally have a valid reason for not coming to school.
I guess I learnt that I should be careful of what I wish for. Why? Because I wished that I would be sick for days so that I won't have to go to school. AND IT CAME TRUE. Not that I'm especially ecstatic or anything... There're pros and cons of not going to school.
Anyway, I got tonsillitis. I can't talk because it's too painful, and I sound like a retard if I try to make a sound because I just make crappy noises instead of distinct words come out of my mouth. Good attempt mouth, at cleverly hiding the huge swollen lymph glands BESIDE my tonsils. How much dumber can you get, really?
Okay okay, take back my words. I'm scared of karma.
In any case, when I come back to school tomorrow, professional lip-readers ought to join the queue to be my mouth for the day, unliterally. You get the drift. You can't get any dumber than my mouth. =X
Fever coming up. Biology make-up test tomorrow. Economics consulation, tomorrow. Chemistry remedial, TOMORROW!!
I am so drilled. ARGH.
Mathematics mock preliminary examinations this Friday!!!!!!!! Okay, I just typed the whole long thing out in full to dramatize the sentence. =X
Can things get get any worse? If I say no, it'll mean I lack imagination.
I am gone, going, gone... to take my pink tablet.
Monday, July 14, 2008
it's 8:04 PM.
