PHOTO UPDATES! This is going to be a REALLY long post, so steel yourself! =D
Oh yeah, if you're easily grossed out, don't look at the last picture because I get grossed out sometimes by that as well. XD
20 June, Friday
Studied with Sarah at Jurong East Regional Library.

There was no space upstairs, so we settled for the children's section at the basement.

This is Sarah engrossed in Chemistry.

And Sarah's peeled skin from her sun-burn.. XD
21 June, Sunday

My spastic nephew who kept bugging me to buy him this retarded sunglasses.

I ordered this from Ichiban Sushi! If you can't see, it's actually scallops baked in a layer of cheese in a hotplate. :))

There was supposed to be steam coming out of it, but alas, my camera is not that good to capture that steamy effect.

Scallop sushi!

Was kindof fascinated by how they were stacking the plastic covers, hence this photo. =X
22 June, Thursday

My mom bought these mini custard pancakes from some Hokkaido fair!

CUSTARD! :))
23 June, Friday
Didn't go to school for some reason; can't remember. =X

Studying for Biology. See a new gadget on the table? :))

G-DRAGON!! Well well, my mom got my a new mp3 player on the 18th because my previous one got spoiled. :))
26 June, Thursday
Claypot adventure with the Happy Club at Taman Jurong Market! We went to the stall which was shown in that "Qiang Tan"-something something on Channel U hosted by Kym and Quan Yifeng. You know that show where they try to help stalls with poor business?

This is the place! Looks kinda secluded huh? Eh, that's Jean btw, who appeared unexpectedly while I was taking the photo... =X

The chilli sauce! It's kinda nice so I snapped a shot of it.

And alas, the claypot! Can see the steamy effect? =D
27 June, Friday
Didn't go to school again for an unrecalled reason. XD

This is a new bus!! I think it was 105. There's a tv which cannot entertain everyone because it's like facing the door, and bulky [but comfortable] one-seaters! The bus would be real nice if there weren't many people in it. Can't imagine how it would be like if it was crowded though...

And the back seat which looks like a lounge sofa. =D
30 June, Monday
Studied with Sarah at Jurong East Regional Library again.

2 Creative Zen Micros?

Mine's the pirated version. =X
3 July, Thursday

Taken in JJC library, where we were supposed to discuss the GP essay.

Elizabeth took these, not me. =D

I went for dinner with my mom, aunt, and grandma at Sakae Sushi. Then we went to MOF later for dessert. :))

I ordered this caramel-flavored ice cream.

My mom ordered this mocha latte I think.

And my grandma ordered this... Okay, I can't remember.
4 July, Friday
Didn't go to school AGAIN because of "stomach problems".

The doctor's clinic where most of my high-class mcs come from. XD

I ate this chocolate cake with chocolate fudge for dessert. It's really REALLY good can?

My mom ordered this tiramisu which was pretty good as well because the kalua taste was really strong.
5 July, Saturday

Nilawan, Wee Liang, and I arranged to have breakfast at Crystal Jade before going for the Carnival@Fairfield, and Christine joined in because she reached 2 hours early. [Nilawan and I headed for the school first because she had to pass Shaun some money, so we met Christine at the bus stop]

Group shot. :)) [Left: Nilawan, Christine, Me, Wee Liang]

Camwhored with Christine.

Camwhored again...

Wanted to take a photo of Nilawan, BUT Wee Liang's butt was constantly in the way.

This is attempt #4, but it's only of her back. :/

And camwhored somemore... XD

4 out of 7 Hatters with Grace's fruit rojak. [Left: Grace, Charmaine, Christine, Me]

A big balloon. Bored people do stupid stuff while waiting in a LONG queue under the hot sun.

Nope, we weren't queueing for this...

But rather... this mini viking ship!!

And finally Radinka came! [Left: Christine, Radinka, Grace, Me, Charmaine]

On board the viking ship which was really small! [Okay, basically it was small because it's for primary school kids. XD]

Me and Ryuzaki outside the haunted house! [Thanks to him, we could cut all the way from the end of the queue to the second in line =X]
8 July, Tuesday
Happy birthday to Lois! :))

Miss Tiong gave us this cadbury chocolate. I think I prefer the caramel flavored one Charmaine gave though. :))

A funny face on the chair.

Sarah and I went to Botak Jones at Bukit Batok instead of __ m___ l______.

The sauces...

Sarah ordered Fish & Chips.

I ordered this Cajun Chicken.

Closer look at the fries...

Closer look at the chicken...
10 July, Thursday

Watches! :))
11 July, Friday
Chapelthon day!

Proof that I did go for US remedial... XD

Grace and I! Sadly this is the only picture I have of her and me, hence I had no choice but to post this unglam photo of her.

Histies forever!! :))

Oh yeah, if you didn't notice... Christine rebonded her hair! Now she looks like a modern-day Cleopatra! [I took like 3+ hours to get over her new hairstyle by the way...]
14 July, Monday
I didn't go to school because of a sore throat and headache.

This is the first time I saw an ultra=long fbt! :O

I was bored at home, so I did this...

Became emo, so I carved this into my wrist...

Okay, it's just ink, see? =X

My eraser used to be like that.

But somehow it split up for quite a while.

When it wanted to join back, it was no longer the same.
It kinda depicts a relationship somehow. See what a bored person can think of? XD
17 July, Thursday
I finally came back to school after being absent for 3 days.

Adeline and I bought this vanilla cream biscuit and brandy chocolate sticks.

This is the vanilla cream biscuit.

A closer look at the real biscuits.

The brandy chocolate sticks!

The brandy smell was really strong when you open the packet.. =D I think I got drunk after 4 packets.
18 July, Friday

An empty bus ride to school...

Back compartment empty as well...
25 July, Friday
Didn't go to school since the 23rd. =D

This is my throat with all the pus bubbles. Apparently it multiplied from 1, to 3, to 10+. :O
Anyway, S____ didn't go to school either for a non-valid reason, so we studied Math at JERL till 7pm. It's unfair that he gets at worst a C for the subject when he doesn't even listen during lectures. TSK
Okay, end of entry. Mom's coming back any moment. Oh yeah, and I finished 'Fantasy Couple' already. You know that Korean show which is going to take over the "A Perfect Cut" on Channel U every weekday 10pm? Yupp. It's not bad. I like Oh Ji Ho's smile!! :))
