I shall post photos another day... Or maybe later in the day. HEH. Anyway, some comic strips to keep this blog alive! :))

"The Song of Miracle"

"The Boy Who Lived"

"Just One More!!"

"Take My Wings" I think this story is very touching! And abit gory as well... =X

"I Must Be Strong"

"My Father Is A Hero"

"A Trip To Russia" FUNNY! XD

"Getting A Refund" LOL.

"Coke Boy"

"The Last Lesson"
Yupp. All these are of the China Earthquake dated quite some time back, but still, it's quite good to relive the old memories. Okay, it's not good, and no one I know have any memories of it since they're all in Singapore, or some other western country. =D Should be thankful though, and know that we shouldn't take life for granted because who knows, Singapore might experience an earthquake.
CHOI.
Okay, have to go back to doing homework. Have to rush out Economics essay and Chemistry Organic Revision 1!! :O
