Listening to: Purple Line - 東方神起
I always thought it was the eyes. Now I KNOW.
It's actually the NOSE! And to top it off, a white long-sleeved collared-shirt with slightly baggy jeans. Know what I mean?
I just changed my Economics tutor. It's a guy. He's tanned, tall, plays basketball, takes Japanese lessons, majors in Economics in NUS, wore a white long-sleeved collared-shirt with slightly baggy jeans on the first tuition session, and is pretty funny at times. The bad side? He has no nose. I mean, not no-nose like Michael Jackson, but no PERFECT nose in my standards. So... Hmm.
My mom suggests I should change tutor because she thinks he's getting "too sticky". I'm not so against the idea because he doesn't have THE nose. I think there's a blue moon in the sky today, because we're somewhat on the right frequency. XD
I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. I feel like ponning. I will try to go on my knees and beg my mom to give me study leave tonight. Hopefully she'll let me. Or else I'll drink a carton of milk at 1a.m. and get gastric right on the dot at 6.10a.m tomorrow morning. =D
Off to the shower!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
it's 8:22 PM.
