This Korean singer is not bad! :))
Anyway, today is day 3 of mc from school!! I think my eyebags, pimples, whatever face irritations cleared up quite abit after 3 days of not going to school. YAY.
Needless to say, I watched the latest episode of 'Fated To Love You' (FTLY)!! It's episode 18 up to date. And Dylan is becoming sadder and sadder in each episode!!!! ='(( If he doesn't cheer up any moment, I swear [not literally] I'm going to barge into the producer's office and demand I get a role as Dylan's new girlfriend who he shall love 100x MUCH MORE than he loved Xinyi. Eh no, correction, at the end he should realise that the love he had for Xinyi was purely brotherly love! XD
But that will never happen la. Sad.
In any case, just some peektures to breathe some life into this blog... =X

This is Cunxi who got drunk at some sleazy hotel pub thing, and he requested for 'sticky note girls' instead of the usual stripper kind. XD But anyway, I think he should go back to Xinyi because he looks kinda pitiful in a cute way. =X [for those who can't read chinese, the subtitles read: "why does she hate me so much?"]

This is a grumpy Cunxi who got irritated out of bed because Xinyi kept pressing the doorbell, and his maid's ears were plugged in so she couldn't hear anything. A small briefing of what happened earler: Xinyi was told that Cunxi was going to Ginger Island [where she was originally at] for some opening ceremony, so thinking that Cunxi wouldn't be home [she wanted to avoid him, duh], she went to the Ji residence to pass a present from her teacher to Cunxi's grandma. However, Cunxi didn't feel like going to Ginger Island because he got drunk the previous night, and he was still sore about Xinyi, hence his grandma took his place and attended the ceremony instead. So yupp. The shock, the grumpy face, and the messy out-of-bed attire.


And he slams the door, and tries to make himself more presentable in front of her.


And Xinyi does the same as well... =X

*puts hand in pocket*

Note the difference from the first time he opened the door!

I think Cunxi is not bad actually la... XD

But when Dylan came back into the picture, needless to say, I seriously threw my already-little support for Cunxi out of the window.

So sad so sad!!! ='((
Hmm, the ending of the show is quite good anyway; looking forward to the next episode because... CUNXI FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT ANNA GAVE XINYI THE ABORTION FORM DURING THE GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY BANQUET! He's going to confront Anna next week and tell her it's over between them. YAY.
But then my Dylan how?? =((
Okay, off to watch 'Wanted' before revising for the Biology application test. =D
