<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 26, 2008
it's 5:24 PM.

Listening to: 화분 (Bonus track) - Alex of Clazziquai


Just finished watched episode 9 of 'we got married'. EPISODE 8 WAS SO SAD! The couple I was supporting [Alex & Sinae] came out of the show because Alex had to leave due to his upcoming album. SAD. I think he's super romantic la... AND HE SINGS SUPER NICE. Waa. Heart melt already. *kicks hyun joong aside*

*picks hyun joong up and places him back in the display cabinet* Okay, can't bear to kick him aside. ANYWAY. Episode 9 is where Hyun Joong pops out together with HwangBo [who's 6 years older] because two couples came out [A&S and another weird couple]. You know when he first came into view, he was like.... SWEET. Too much heart attack for the day. And then when he drove the red convertible... SHUAI! Okay fine, so that convertible was HwangBo's. =.=

The turn-off part about Hyun Joong? Lack of drive. He announced that he hates corny stuff, and when he has a girlfriend, he'll call her "YA" [translated to english will be 'hey']. He even brought a stack of comics on their first date la because he said it would get boring. XD

SAD he isn't what I expected after all.

BUT ALEX IS WEEHOOO! But he left the show already, so hmph. ^&$*&%*$*$^%#! Eyes hurt. I teared for like 5-7 minutes when he broke the news to Sinae that he had to leave, and sang this song I'm listening to to her as a parting song. AWW.

This show is NICE! Alex & Sinae looked so good together!! But after you watch episode 8, don't go straight to episode 9 because you won't have the mood for it. :/

In any case, I FORGOT TO BRING MY GRAPHIC CALCULATOR TODAY! For future references, today's Maths Prelims Paper 2, which requires alot of use of the GC, not scientific calculator. Well that doesn't matter because I didn't bring both. Thank God I went to the morning table today or else I wouldn't have realised I forgot to bring it. LOL.

Okay bye. Tomorrow's the last prelim paper!!!!!!! BUT I have to take the international trade test on thursday. Wth.

LOOKING FORWARD TO 2ND SEPTEMBER! :))

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.