Listening to: Day By Day - Big Bang
Big Bang's new album is out [okay it was out long ago but I could only find time to blog about it today]! Go grab!
Anyway, I unintentionally heard the chinese news on channel 8 that scientists are developing some invisibility technology! Cool huh? In years to come, students can use the invisibility cloak to steal answers from SEAB! =D
Well bad thing is, security guards may use that as well to catch people using it. XD
Okay that's out of point. I think the main concern will be whether it'll be a technology used in warfares in time to come. I mean it'll be damn scary if we were to have another Japanese Occupation, and one day when you're walking down the corridor, you find yourself getting violently raped by the air.
That's sick. I'd better stop thinking about it and STUDY. Tomorrow there're two papers, and the stupid Econs paper ends at like... 4.45pm? ARGH.
Oh yeah, I met Grace yesterday at Woodlands because I went to Admiralty [again] to make payment for other stuff. :)) I must be mad to do that instead of mugging. But oh wells. At least it's better than sticking my eyes on the screen everyday. I wanted to eat Seoul Gardens, but alas, no moolah. *sigh*
HAVE TO SAVE UP!! Next week I have to cough up another $60+ for my second-last batch of purchases. I think I ought to stop spending money on clothes for now. Spent like $100++ in 2 weeks already!!!!!!!!! :O
Thursday, August 21, 2008
it's 6:48 PM.
