I finally started on Hot Shot. It's a not bad show because there's Wu Zun [who has only appeared in less than 10 scenes so far sadly]! Okay, joking joking. I'm not so into him nowadays because of my Hyun Joong. XD
ANYWAY. I stumbled upon a new drama ['new' meaning released this year]!
So I'm Not Handsome

Starring: JJ Lin [and some other people I don't know]
Synopsis: Xiao Zhuang always thought he was a good-looking fella because that was what his parents always told him. However, after starting university, he was in for a surprise when the girl he liked turned him down. His friends finally told him the truth, which was that he wasn't good-looking at all.
***
Prelims have started, but I'm not in the mood for it. Anyway, this was after Econs Paper 1, and a day before Math Paper 1. We were supposed to study throughout at Coffee Bean I think, but somehow we ended up at Ken's house because we walked quite a fair bit to have economical food at the hawker centre. This is called thrifty, NOT cheapskate.

Ken and Sin Hoe, who were supposed to be studying, seemed to be fiddling with the phone instead.

The table. Very messy. The osmanthus tea was nice. Sin Hoe seemed to prefer water though. Why this caption is so patchy, the reason I know not.

The living room is so pretty...

And the cosy study room where the air-con broke down... :/
In any case, I bet I'm going to fail the Biology Paper 2 DAMN badly because photosynthesis and respiration didn't come out. The whole thing was basically just on genes, evolution, and more genes. Only one pathetic question on organic molecules. ARGH.
I didn't know Desiree and Jean played Cooking Academy. Just found out today. Whee! It kind of made me want to start playing it again so that I can finally get my crystal medal for the desserts section after mastering the kitchen-torch part for the creme brulee recipe.
Okay. Nothing much to blog about. I'm not in the Prelim mood. I'm still watching dramas like nobody's business. Oh yeah, I just returned from Admiralty by the way. Not I'm not retarded. I just went there to pay the loan shark a visit. Coughed up $66.50. Ouch.
The loan shark part is a joke. Really. =X
Okay, bye.
