Listening to: Mouichido...(feat.BENI) - Doji-T
NO!!!!!!
Matt Cassell.... You're a HORRIBLE person! ARGH. I shouldn't have spent 7 hours a day with you from the start. *faints from burst vessel*
ANYWAY. The whole day was a torture. I was so sleepy and tired because it's the first time I woke up so early ever since I started skipping school. In addition, I literally RAN to school from the bus stop because I went to the bus stop late, caught the 7.04am bus, boarded 198 at Boon Lay at 7.28am, and reached the bus stop at 7.43am. SUPER MALU and DAMN EXHAUSTING. Next time if I reach my house bus stop late, I'll walk back to my house, catch a nap, and come to school at 11am.
But in any case, the whole day wasn't that bad because I finally talked to Boy B after like dinosaur years. And I wasn't the one who took the initiative to boot. :)))))))))
Okay. Back to Chemistry.
Monday, September 29, 2008
it's 6:35 PM.
