<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 02, 2008
it's 6:44 PM.

Listening to: Nuna You're So Pretty - Shinee


I intended to type this entry on the 29th, but since I didn't have all the pictures [and partly because my dramas came first], the typing process has been postponed to today. =X

WARNING: PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED. THEME OR CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL CHILDREN DUE TO HARDCORE UNGLAMNESS.

Okay, bad joke.

ANYWAY. I think we were supposed to go back to school to attend the teacher's day celebration, but OBVIOUSLY after 11 years of giving presents, we finally get enlightened. There's NO POINT in do so.

VERY early in the morning, I met Ser Hui at Choa Chu Kang, and I was late as usual. When I reached, I found the poor girl squatting at the directory, sleeping. Apparently she reached 10 minutes early. So technically speaking, she waited about half an hour for me. :O THE GUILT.

We set out to Sin Hoe's house because... IT WAS DRESS-LIKE-A-GUY DAY! I haven't had any guy clothes ever since I started to get my own clothes [i.e. go out shopping on my own], so you get the drift. NO PHOTOS OF HIS HOUSE BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LET ME SNAP ANY. :/ But I think it's quite cool to have a lift at your doorstep. Like no shared corridor thing. *envious*

In any case, I picked out this black shirt with a huge L.A. print on it. I think it's because I got reminded of CrownJ. XD Those who don't understand, watch 'We Got Married' [I watched the up-to-date episode already!]. Then he also lent me his black Australia cap, and a brown jacket [which I didn't use in the end because the weather was too hot]. BUT I STILL LOOKED SUPER GIRL. But since we were running late, there wasn't much I could do about it. :/

Oh yeah. I learnt why the LRT windows turn white every now and then. IT'S NOT THE SUN! =X

We were late. But not as late as Elgin, Kee Seng, and Xian Liang. I had to add that so we won't look too bad. Initially I was supposed to save up $66 by the end of the week, but I ended up splurging on food and other stuff. Hence I had to drag the payment for another week. :/ All for the sake of vanity! I ought to stop spending and do more studying.

Okay, I'm going to drone on and on. In short, we went for lunch, looked for Elgin and Xian Liang at the MRT station, accompanied them to the food court, went to watch Wall.E, played pool, ate dinner, camwhored at Dhoby Ghaut, and went home. XD


Sin Hoe has the honor of being the first person in this post with an unglam shot. Revenge for not letting me take shots of his house. HEH.

Pool was fun, but not as fun as the first time I played it because we didn't have to take turns. This time round the pool place was damn packed, so we only could use one table. Know what? I got the black ball in on the second turn. Pro eh? XD

Dinner was at the foodcourt at P.S. Shared Kway Chap with Sin Hoe because I didn't see the 'Personal Set' part. No wonder I thought it was weird to just sell a package for 2. =X Anyway, I realised that Kway Chap doesn't have pig liver!! The disappointment. I think I prefer pig organ soup because it has a wider variety of organs in it.


This is Kee Seng at Carrefour wearing the wig I bought wrongly for my cosplay 2 years old.


And 'couple' shot with me looking like a girl in boy's clothes. Well at least everywhere looks guy except my face [and 'there' as well].


Xin Jie's turn to put on the wig! Left: Sam, XJ, Me


Sam's turn! Yes 'couple' shot again because no one loves cameras as much as I do. XD


William looks like a girl!!!!!!


'Couple' shot. I think he looks more girl than me, which is quite comforting. =X


Me in blond. I look more guy now right??


Elgin... [tired of typing captions already]


Xian Liang...


Sin Hoe...


Ser Hui... [what kind of shot is this?!]


And finally a group shot! :)) I think the people there must have thought we were crazy or something.

On the way home, I wanted to pull at all the blond people's hair because of the wig highlight at the station. =X Yupp. You know when I went into my house lift, there was this uncle who kept staring at me luhh. Got freaked out like mad, but luckily nothing happened because I gave him my gangster-stare. Come to think of it, I think he was wondering whether I'm a guy or girl. XD

Nothing to type. Can't go for tomorrow's korean bbq because of tuition. :((

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.