
I think Jubei Chan is still very cool even though it's like some pretty old show. Okay maybe it isn't THAT old. They're showing season 2 on channel u. GO WATCH!
Anyway. I have not been in school for four days in a row! It's not pon hor. Got valid reason! I had 'eye allergy' on tuesday, gastric on wednesday, sprained ankle on thursday, and swollen ankle on friday. Not bad eh? BUT the bad thing was.. Mr Wee called up my mother to enquire about my pon-age. The good thing was.. Why would my mother be bothered with him? =X
I think I'm getting from bad to worse. Better start going to school or else should anything happen [bad alevel results], I wouldn't be deprived of a good testimonial. XD
Oh yeah, before I forget... There is a very irritating sales promoter at Isetan [Shaw Tower] who has seriously NO fashion sense. Argh. Firstly, she seemed to look down on me or something just because I was wearing slippers [sprained ankle what] and some shirt and shorts [what kind of orchard outfit matches slippers?]. Secondly, she kept arguing with me over which brooch was more suited for my mom's dress. TSK. I shall remember to make another trip back there and sod her off while wearing my 3.5inch heels and whatever branded [okay, seemingly branded] crap I have.
OKAY. THIS IS THE BIG NEWS PART.
There's this triple murder at Yishun involving all Chinese nationals, 4 women & 1 man, where the latter allegedly murdered 3 of them. I think it's not bad to use three different methods to kill 4 people without anyone realising till morning. One of them was pushed down from the 6th floor, 2 of them [mother and daughter] were lying dead at the corner of the unit with multiple stab wounds, and the other is still alive but is in hospital due to the stab wounds.
Copycat murder?
Back in xxxx year, there was seemingly this indian girl who was raped and thrown down 12 stories at Yishun Blk 219. Well 'seemingly' because it's not published in the papers and not confirmed but if you take some time to search, you'll find forums talking about it.
Other murders in the Yishun area?
There was this PNS SC Corporal found in the gymnasium on the 4th level of the NPC who died due to a gunshot through his head back in 2005. This was labeled as unnatural death as far as I know... :/ There are others but I'm lazy to type everything out. XD
Okay that's about all.
