Listening to: What I Need - Deep Side
DAMN. No sequel to the previous dream. =X
Anyway, I'm hooked on 'Dexter'. As in not 'Dexter's Laboratory', but the killing show 'Dexter'. =D Currently still on Episode 4 of Season 1 where Dexter recalls his first victim. I think the Ice-Truck Killer [ITK] is damn cool because the way he kills and dissembles his victims is super neat. It's like no blood, and really clean cuts. The best cut he made in my opinion was some chopped off leg, but the skin and flesh were cleanly "scrapped" [it's supposed to be some f-word but I can't remember the exact term] off from the top half of it, revealing a clean bone sticking out of the flesh and muscles below. Sweet.
They haven't revealed the ITK yet because he's busy playing tag with Dexter. The latter kills in the normal choppy way, but it's quite cool to be a serial killer, and a forensic scientist working with the police. I guess you need to be a sadistic killer in order to be an expert in analyzing blood splatters. :))
Not that I'll be the next Cho or something, but well... Hey Ken watched the whole thing already! So he'll probably be my "murder-senior" or something. =X
Okay, bye. Have to finish up all my tuition homework lest I get blasted at again. :/
Sunday, September 28, 2008
it's 11:27 AM.
