Listening to: With U - Big Bang
I had a VERY VERY strange dream yesterday.
I was staying in some really deserted suburb, in what seemed like an abandoned building or something. And the whole scene was really dark. I didn't see my mom though. Maybe I did, but probably for a few seconds. Most of the time I was with a group of supposedly JJC students, but thinking back, I don't recall seeing them around. It seemed like some society I guess.
I can't recall the details, but I remember the fingertips. Chopped fingertips. They just popped out of nowhere. But I don't think I was scared [i would be most happy to discover a freshly killed corpse turned inside out]. But I think I knew whose fingertips were those. Or perhaps the culprit? I don't know.
Okay, and the weirdest part was, I dreamt of my younger nephew - the evil version. He was like... Chucky? The evil puppet thing, just that he's a real human being. He was going around doing 'something' to people. I can't remember what the 'something' was. :/
ARGH. I'm freaked out. What kind of dream was that?! :O
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
it's 10:59 AM.
