<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 27, 2008
it's 9:38 AM.

Listening to: Mad - Ne-Yo


Yes I'm going 'mad' soon because... I WOKE UP WITH A VERY VERY NICE DREAM TODAY!!! :)))) And because I was super happy [and still am], I decided to blog about it FIRST thing in the morning.

You can skip scenes 1 and 2 because it's not the best part, but it was quite self-fulfilling to me so I'll just type it in.

Scene 1: Boy A and me at night [not doing something indecent] supposedly hanging out at some river/plant place
A: blahblahblahblah... [can't remember what he was saying but it's insignificant anyway]
Me: *obligatory laughter*
A: blahblahblahblah...
.
.
.
Me: *agrees to go for dinner with Boy A*

Scene 2: Boy A and me having some 'candlelit' dinner at some restaurant which overlooks a small road
A: *compliments his OWN hair and asks me to feel it*
Me: T_T *obligatory laughter* No need la, your hair so short, feel what?
A: *continues promoting his hair*
Me: *continues giving obligatory laughters*
A: Anyway, it's been quite long since we hung out like this... And a's are over... So...
Me: *chokes on food* Huh.
A: Do you want to... you know...?
Me: *immediately stands up with an are-you-a-mentally-retarded-monkey expression* [yes very drama i know] You siao ar?
A: *stares wide-eyed*
Me: Sorry, but I don't date ex-s.
A: What?
Me: I don't date ex-s.
A: *gives shocked expression at the rejection* Why?
Me: Tsk. I just don't la. *walks out from the window beside me*

Writer's note: Okay I have no idea why I walked out from the window, but I recalled it was quite huge with no window glass [like a small door but it's definitely NOT a door]. The restaurant was on the ground floor I guess because when I walked out, I just had to 'jump' down this small ledge to reach the road.

Scene 3: Community centre somewhere down the road
Me: Rubbish! [actually I was calling out to Zheng Wei who had just finished Taekwondo practice]
ZW: Lol. What you doing here eh?
Me:*evil glitter in eyes and pulls Zheng Wei into some room*
ZW: Eh funny.. What you want?
Me: *takes out a plate [why a plate, i know not] from a big plastic bag I was carrying which popped out from nowhere* Help me give this to him!!
ZW: Crazy... You give to him yourself la. Why must be I give to him? O.o
Me: Don't want! Ren jia hui hai sao de ma [english translation: people will shy one ma]!! *does hand flap thing* Give la give la!!
[Boy B enters the scene]
B: Eh? You came?
Me: *heart nearly pops out of the mouth* Huh? What? Er.. err... *frantically finds ideas to explain the plate in hands*
ZW: She lor... Want to g...
Me: *body bends 90 degrees with hands holding the plate stretched out to him* Please go out with me! [sounds like some shoujo manga]
B: ...
Me: Shucks, supposed to have one more letter!! *frantically searches the big plastic bag but all the letters in there were for other people*
B: *smiles* Yeah, sure. [not sarcastically]
Me: *looks up* Huh?
B: Yeah, sure I'll go out with you. When will you be free?
Me: *bends back up* Really?? Er... Next monday? =D
B: I can't make it next Monday... But tuesday will be fine for me.
Me: *does somersaults inside* Tuesday? Okay, I'll check my schedule... *reaches out to bag and realizes the book was left at home* Er... Tuesday should be fine! *awkward laughter*
B: Yeah okay. Anyway the other time you came by...
Me: Oh yeah, what did your mom say about me? [I have no idea when I visited his mom but it seemed that I recalled something like that in the dream] She didn't comment anything bad about me right? *sits on floor and leans on wall*
B: *lies flat on floor beside me* Haha, nope. She just said you were shy and stuff, and I shouldn't have any ideas because you confirm got some very shuai boyfriend. *head leans against me*
Me: [real laughter] No la... *heart pops out and shows no sign of returning*

THE DREAM JUST STOPPED THERE! NO SCENE 4!! But still it was a happy dream. :))

The previous two dreams were of Crown J and Hyun Joong, but they were pretty insignificant since I don't know them in real life. But still, it never hurts anyone to daydream no? =X

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.