OMG. THAT HEARTS OF 19 LEAD ACTRESS IS GOING TO BE MAKINO IN BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS KOREA VERSION!! I have no idea whether to laugh or cry. *faints*
Korean Cast of Kgotboda Namja/Hana Yori Dango/Meteor Garden
Koo Hye Sun as Yeon Woo (Makino/Shan Cai) ZOMG. :O

Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo (Domyouji/Dao Ming Si) Huge nose...

KIM HYUN JOONG~!! <3 as Yoon Ji Hoo (Rui/Hua Ze Lei) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~~!!!

Kim Bum as So Yi Jung (Sojiroh/Xi Men) I think he's only a year older than me. Hmm.

Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin (Akira/Mei Zuo) Looks not bad... :))

Han Chae Young as Todo Shizuka (Don't think that character is shown in the Taiwan version) ... ...
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. Hyun Joong is Hanazawa Rui!! *jumps for joy over an open manhole, discovers predicament midair, swiftly floats above safe ground, and continues victory dance* Anyone found Han Chae Young familiar? She's the lead actress in Delightful Girl Chun Hyang, AND the very very irritating evil woman in Autumn in My Heart.
I'm still dumbfounded about the lead actress role. Omg. :O
