Listening to: Cookie Jar Ft. The Dream - Gym Class Heroes
Has anyone watched the 9pm show on Channel 8 which just started recently? I almost choked on my cheese cookie. The way the killer tied his victim to the 'surgical bed' resembled alot like how Dexter did his stuff. Similarities?
Dexter
1. Strips, holds and shuts up his victims by wrapping them tightly with clear plastic on the bed [for women he wrapped more times around the 2 more private areas]
2. Paralyses them by injecting some chemical in their necks
3. Makes a 'signature' [so far that's what it seemed like he's doing] by making a slight incision on their faces
Ding Dang Shen Tan
1. Strips, holds and shuts up his victim by wrapping her tightly with black duct tape on the bed [he specifically wrapped it around the 2 more private areas]
2. Paralyses her by injecting some chemical in her abdomen
3. Makes a 'signature' [so far that's what it seemed like he's doing] by making a slight incision on her abdomen
Maybe it's because I've been watching the show too much that I start linking everything to it. :/
Anyway, I made another trip to Woodlands yesterday again... What a hassle.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
it's 6:55 PM.
