<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 30, 2008
it's 11:50 PM.

Listening to: 蘭亭序 - 周杰倫


I just learnt about someone's shattered dreams today and I did the best I could to stifle my laughter. Obviously that person isn't my friend. A more suitable term would perhaps be a "familiar stranger"? Time for you all to stop figuring out who the person is because it actually happened quite a long time ago, but I just got to know it. Darn. I feel so mean. :/

In any case, it's 2 days and 6 minutes to A Levels. Worried? Yes. Anxious? Not really. Stressed? So-so. Any positive feelings? Yes. *recalls the piece of news I heard today and starts bursting out in laughter* Okay, not good not good. I'm scared of karma. But then again... That will never happen to me because I'm ___ _ ___ & I ___'_ ____ __ __ __ ___ ____! XD Stop guessing. You'll never guess it. I think only Sarah knows because I only tell those who are as mean as me. =X

In any case, Sarah and I found a new way to destress! There are 2 ways you can go about this.

Method 1:
1. Go to the pasar malam at Jurong East at around 9.10pm.
2. Linger about the stall selling Ramly Burgers.
3. Face the television opposite the stall and watch the Barney programme.

Method 2:
1. Go and download a Barney video.
2. Download those hip-hop/rnb kind of music.
3. Open, play the video and mute it.
4. Open your music player and play the downloaded music while watching Barney.

This is very stupid and brainless, so don't try it unless you're on the brink of insanity. HAH. So anyway, we were buying burgers at the stall when this music came on. Forgot the title, but the singer was going "I wanna make love in this club~ In this club~" And at the same time, Barney was bouncing up and down with his fat purple tummy, holding hands with the poor innocent children who seemed happy to play with this pedophile dinosaur. XD Then shortly after, the shop owner played "Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey and we burst out laughing. Reason being, Barney had a close up at the start of the chorus, and though the middle, kids were dancing in a circle around him. Omg. :O

Okay. I'm just blabbering nonsense. These few days have been a torture 'cause I've been on-off sick. :((

And of all things, my ___ just had to discover _ ____ __ __ ________ yesterday... Have to pray hard 'cause things might not be lucky everytime stuff happens. :/

Emo... *pokes mushroom*

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.