Listening to: Misfit - Lesley Roy
I quite like this singer. :))
Anyway, congratulations to everyone who made it through the password box! Those who have failed quite several times (e.g. my good friend sin hoe), I reckon you must've enjoyed the idiot song. =D Quite a catchy tune, ain't it?
You are an idiot. Ha. Haha. Hahahaha.
I didn't get to see white spec-y today. How sad. He sat with me two days in a row because there were no seats available. I wasn't at my usual table today because a bunch of dim-witted homoerectus things were hogging it. Tsk. I'll bear in mind to reach by 9.30am from now onwards. Damn the official study breaks. :/
But in any case, I read two books by Amanda Quick. [To Cheryl, Christine, and Grace: I think she came up with new books!] The books written by her are strongly advised to be read by people with mature thinking because there're quite a number of *ahem* scenes. But the plot's quite good actually, especially 'The Paid Companion'. But after you've read quite a number of her books, you'll start to get pretty bored because of the similar characters' personalities and yupp. Hmm.
Okay. Nothing much to type. I got scolded again because I didn't finish my tuition homework. Bah humbug.
Monday, October 13, 2008
it's 8:32 PM.
