Listening to: Psycho Bitch - Lesley Roy
Hello mother. I suggest you stop reading this blog before I close this down and you will have no sources to find me if I happen to runaway from home.
Anyway, I just finished tuition. I think my tutor is like really cool because she was wearing one of the earrings I'd been eyeing for a very VERY long time. But of course I couldn't buy them because... They're actually gold hoops with this huge diamond studded LV logo dangling from each one. Maybe I'll loan them from her for prom night. XD
Okay, nothing else. Why type so much for my mom to see? :/ I'll eventually "privatize" this blog, and hence the only way to read this would be to sign in with a guest account which I'll include in my friendster/facebook eventually.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
it's 1:15 PM.
