<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
it's 10:56 PM.

Listening to: Serious Mistake - Plain White T's


Today was just... mentally draining. I'm SO VERY MUCH stressed and something else pops out at the wrong time. Forget passable. Look at my song and you'll know what I mean. :/

I WANT TO SCREAMMMMMMMM.

But I can't because the neighbours are sleeping. Shall I call Muttons at Midnight? T_T

But still....

___'t __g __!! _ ___'t ___e ___e and _____l _____y ___ ___ and ___r __n____e, so _____e _____E __t __ ___t and __ ___y!!

Calling for Dexter. I'm offering all my savings for his services now.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.