<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
it's 9:00 AM.

Listening to: That Girl - Plain White T's


Yesterday was freaky. Enough said. Singapore really is a very very small place!

I'll start off with my usual morning. The sun up in the sky scorching random people as a form of sadistic entertainment. Nevertheless I hurried to the library with my ruddy legs in order to beat the crowd to the study tables. When I reached at 9.45am (the library opens at 10am), there was a huge crowd looming outside the clear glass door. I weaved through the mob like a clownfish in a bed of sea corals, subtlely pushing those who got in my way. At last, I was right in front! I gave a smirk of triumph.

The moment the door opened at 9.55am, it was a mad rush into the city of study tables. It sort of reminded me of the Hello Kitty situation at MacDonald's. Abandoning all manners and other society-accepted behaviors, I dashed up the escalator, skipping a step or two, and threw my bag on my usual table. VICTORY!

Okay, this method of typing is taking up all my time.

Anyway, there was this poor guy who couidn't get a table because the early birds got all the worms already. So in the end he asked if he could share the table. Not white spec-y though, but he's passable. =X In any case, I plunged right into Chemistry while I glanced over what he took out. A'Level Mathematics. Potential competitor! Okay that wasn't what I thought. I was thinking more like, 'hmm, i guess he's of an okay age....' But oh wells, I kept getting this weird occasional stares from him at the corner of my eye. But maybe I was too sensitive? Who knows.

Then Xin Jie came to my table, and say hi to the stranger! At first I was like 'lol. did he forget to wear his specs or something?' But it turned out that that guy was actually his secondary school friend 4 years back, and they didn't make any prior arrangements beforehand! :O So Xin Jie sat at my table in front of me (Sarah came earlier and sat in front of the stranger) and introduced him as Alvin. I got a shock for no reason because I was reminded of this friend I made on facebook recently. But not enough clues so.... Hmm.

As they were talking, I eavesdropped a little. It so turned out that that guy was from AJC. I was like "holy crap, can't be him no?" (That facebook friend had the same name, is from AJC, was from bukit panjang government high, and handphone number 9xxxxxxx) Xin Jie apparently was from bpgh as well. :O

Sin Hoe came along after that, and shortly after Xin Jie and his old friend went away. So three of us checked that guy's surname and it was the same surname as the friend I made. Apparently 'Seo' (not 'Seow') wasn't a very common surname according to Sin Hoe. And I was going "shit..." in my head.

We got Xin Jie to call his phone eventually using the number my friend gave me, and 'bam', it was confirmed. How small can Singapore get? Even smaller. Because Sin Hoe and him are same block neighbours and they didn't know each other before the library meeting. :O I was going "shit shit shit" the whole time. Freaky la! And the freaky thing is that he has the same mp3 player, with the same casing as me. *faint*

In any case, when Sin Hoe and Sarah left for the toilet somewhere in the evening, leaving me and him along at the table, he asked me about the facebook thing, and I literally choked on my saliva. :/ But I confirmed it anyway because my face in that photo is damn huge and it'll be dumb to say 'oh no... that's my twin sister' T_T

He's coming today as well. Said he's meeting me at 9.45am later at the door so I'll have someone to chiong with. Okay that's according to Sin Hoe. I have no recollection of him making any arrangements with me. Lol. Okay. I'M LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye people!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.