<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 18, 2008
it's 11:24 AM.

Listening to: Thinking Out Loud - Lesley Roy


Vandalism
Deliberate defacing or destruction of property; ignorant defacing of anything beautiful or treasured, such as a work of art, architecture, or a valued building. Ignorance or malice is usually inferred.

If I were to use a pencil and scribble something on a library table with the intention of erasing it soon after I'm done with it, is it called vandalism? Tsk. I'd wanted to argue with the woman who accused me of that but sadly I was in school uniform. ARGH. Please get your definitions right before slapping on any bold accusations on poor innocent people, because not only does it reflect on you as an ignorant piece of filth, it also shows that you should be forced to go back to primary school and relearn your vocabulary. Period.

Moody stuff aside, this is something to relieve my anger.

Rules:
-open your music player and put in on shuffle..
-read the questions and press play..
-use the song titles to answer the questions..

How does the world see me?
The Resolution - Jack's Mannequin
I guess they see me as someone who doesn't follow the resolutions set at the beginning of a new year? =X

Will I have a happy life?
Lost Paradise feat. TSUYOSHI - Bennie K
I'll be lost in paradise?? Okay, that's when I pass my alevels with flying colors, get rid of parasites around me, gain a windfall, attain a high-paying job... etc.

What do people really think of me?
What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful) - Backstreet Boys
Wow. Er... Someone unique I guess? Maybe it's because I have multiple personalities? I can be really outgoing and talkative, yet an introvert at times. I can be damn bimbotic, yet nerdy if I want to. I can like sports, yet be a couch potato. One moment I can be as blur as a sotong, yet in the next moment I might be scheming something. Scary person huh? But if that's what makes me different (which makes me beautiful) to people, then it's a bonus :))

Do people secretly lust after me?
Suerte - Shakira
ERM. I should be lucky if they do...?!

How can I make myself happy?
Memories of Childhood - SS501
Thinking of my memories of childhood... Hmm. Maybe I should narrow it down to good memories. I miss Saturday dinners. I miss the pink Barbie caravan which I stole from my sister. I miss my play-den. I miss the fountain. And I miss the time when my mom brought back these snakeegg-looking fruits, told us they were authentic snake eggs, and threw them at my sister and I. XD

What should I do with my life?
Shiver - Natalie Imbruglia
Okay... Shiver in fear for it might not turn out like what I've dreamt of?

Will I ever have children?
With Love - Hilary Duff
I guess so. I want to have a son and 2 younger daughters. =D

What is some good advice for me?
Killa (feat. Yung Joc) - Cherish
Alright! Be like Dexter!!

What do I think my current theme song is?
The End - Simple Plan
LOL. My end is coming?! O.o

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
绝对无敌 -倪子冈
Wow. It literally means absolutely undefeatable. Cool. I guess I am in some ways. =X

What song will play at my funeral?
Respect - Kelly Clarkson
RESPECT MY AUTHORITHA!! (quoted from eric cartman)

What type of men/women do you like?
She Said, I Said (Time We Let Go) - NLT
Okay... So that means I'm a convert from homo to straight? I've been straight ever since kindergarden! Maybe I was homo for abit in the past or something? :O

What is my day going to be like?
Dreamin - One Republic
The whole day is going to be spent daydreaming of... Hohoho~! Okay. I should be studying instead.

Why am I here?
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
Because I got a sexy back?! HAH.

What will people remember me for?
Shadow Of The Day - Linkin Park
That means... I'll be like an evil nemesis or something??

What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Superhuman (feat. Keri Hilson) - Chris Brown
Ahh~ This is a nice song. Chris Brown has some nice tunes... :))

Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Warped Reflection - HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Okay. That's something I shouldn't be dreaming of. :(

What will this year be all about?
Hypnotized (feat. Akon) - Plies
Hypnotising myself to mug up more stuff per second.

Okay. What a time waster. =X

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.