<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 13, 2008
it's 9:42 AM.

Listening to: Number 1 - Big Bang


Woosh! Big Bang just released their new single! =D

Anyway, ALevels are almost over... Two Paper 1's to go before I can spread my wings and fly!! I already penned down a list of things I want to do.

Top 10 To-Do List

1. Shop for gold items for prom
I decided to go with a white and gold theme because I went with a black and silver theme during Founder's Day last year. Instead of going to Bugis yesterday, Sarah and I went to Queensway instead to scout for my gold stuff. BUT. It so happened that Queensway is totally void of gold. Seriously. We practically flipped the whole place upside down to find my gold hoops but to no avail. Forget finding a gold clutch there. Anchorpoint was equally as useless. I found a nice clutch at Charles & Keith, but it wasn't gold. Pfft. NEED TO GO TO BUGIS. :/

2. Learn the violin
I think the violin is a very very nice instrument! But everytime I said I wanted to go and learn it, I never got down to do that. Mainly because I start to go on my video spree and forget all about this resolution. =X

3. Play guitar heroes
I'm sick and tired of playing Flash Hero over the computer where I have to pathetically hold the keyboard like a guitar and cause my mom to think I'm a complete retard.

4. Master ice-skating
I know how to, just that I'm not good at it...

5. Learn how to swim
...and hopefully I don't get ringworms again. *shudders*

6. Learn how to cycle
So that people won't say I'm leeching when I tandem-bike with them. =X

7. Pick up driving
So that I can drive away my new Subaru after Sarah and I win the Subaru Challenge next year. XD

8. Organise a boot camp for my nephew
Seriously, I think my nephew is intellectually-impaired. He still can't read storybooks! And he writes really really slowly. It's like he can take up to 1 hour just to write one sentence of 'I'm a boy' in Chinese. Tsk. Apparently my sister thinks that leaving him with the maid all day can help him in Chinese. It's more like a third language which isn't beneficial in primary school.

9. Get a job
Hopefully I can get a clerical job. Like those kind where you can sit in the office all day and enjoy air con. I don't mind staying cooped up in the office typing things because it's one of my pleasures in lift. Yes I'm weird. I know.

10. GO OVERSEAS!
Either with the Happy Club or the Hatters or my folks. But that means I need to save up ALOT and stop buying more clothes. I think I'm becoming a shopping addict. I think I'll only wear half the amount of clothes I'd bought la. :/

Okay. Nothing much to type already. Hopefully I'll do okay for ALevels. Really want to get into university and study management! I'm already dreaming of my future career as a PR manager. =D

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.