Listening to: Wonderful - Big Bang
Seriously can't get over this song!
Anyway, I just finished watching Episode 34 of We Got Married, and Alex&Sinae aren't going to be shown in the next episode! Sad. I think the show is dying because all the good couples are going off one-by-one.. :(( Nevertheless, I'm supporting Hwanhee&Hwayobi now. Has anyone notice he has a really nice nose? [sheesh i sound like some weirdo] But it's not as if I'm giving up on Alex&Sinae in any case. Hope they become a real couple soon!
Okay, nothing much to add. I'm not really in a good mood because some person pissed me off yesterday and I'm still gloomy about it. :/ I think I'm gloomy on people's birthdays...
Still have to add this though... Happy birthday to Christine! See you soon on the Hatter's trip to Bangkok! =D
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
it's 10:23 PM.
