Prom is over! But before the photos, I decided to stop being so lazy and type a fairly long essay about the whole day! *signals for some applause* =X
The day started with a SHOCK. Why? Because my shoes suddenly became too loose! Well the most sensible thing to do was to stuff tissue [which required quite a fair bit since my shoes were pointed], BUT if you think abit more, you'll realise it'll lead to quite a terrible sight because... I'll be exposing my horribly obvious toelines! So what to do? Hobble lorhh [technically i 'gek-ed' my feet so that the shoes will 'stick' on them]. What else could I do? :((
As if the day could get any worse... I re-sprained my right foot while hobbling across the road due to the bad habit of jaywalking. Don't think anyone noticed though since I was already walking weirdly with the stupid loose things.
But anyway, I was LATE for the makeup appointment! By the way, the makeup was complimentary because Shiseido was doing some promotion on their limited edition makeup I guess. Mine was at Paragon; Jean and Desiree went to the Takashimaya and Isetan branches respectively. Back to the story. I had a major heart attack when I saw my makeup for the first time. Seriously. I think I resembled Sadako at least 80% [it was on my to-do list back in my goth days]. Hence I did what most people would do in such situations - hide in the toilet and wait for Jean and Desiree. =X
Abit of load was taken off my mind when I saw they had the same kind of makeup on [though i still couldn't ignore my panda-like eyes]. Nevertheless we made our way to Hollywood Secrets without altering much of the makeup to get our hair done. My mom and her colleague came to look at the makeup which I explicitly 'defamed' over the phone [and also to bring my stuff home]. Okay I'm feeling abit lazy now. You can see our hairstyles in the photos later. =D
Desiree's mom drove us to Shangri-La Hotel [the prom place duh], where we were greeted by a sea of black at the hotel lobby. It's not a black aura. It's a mass of people wearing black [thank goodness i wore white]. I think it's because initially everyone thought a majority would be wearing black, and thinking others would think the same way and wear other colours, they decided to wear black since a minority would be wearing the latter, not expecting others to think the same way as well. Okay I'm not making any sense. XD
Elizabeth, Joaquina, and Lea were late because... hmm. I'm not so sure myself. Lois couldn't come sadly because she developed more rashes. But anyway, Eliz and Joa sat at the table behind us because our table was quite occupied [Lea sat with Wei Chiang at our table]. =P
The programs were quite boring. I wasn't paying much attention to them since taking photos was the priority. But one thing I wanted to highlight was 'Basket' - the beat boxing group. I think it's not really their fault [i.e. it's partly their fault] for being so irritatingly noisy though. The voices were so muffled and they kept repeating the same loud fairly high-pitched sound which became quite annoying after a while. I think the whole performance was about 10 minutes? Pity my ears. But they're actually not a bad group... Just that an extended beat boxing performance isn't quite a 'hollywood glamour' thing after all. :/
To summarise this paragraph, I took a lot of photos. From the toilet, to the lobby, to the ballroom, to the corridor. Next.
To keep this short, I regretted not taking a photo with... *ahem* Should have followed Amanda's advice after all!! :((
11th paragraph!! The food was so-so. Not what you would expect from Shangri-La, but considerably okay for an 8-course dinner when you recall that the whole thing was only $60. My favourite dish was the fish! =D The ginko nuts on it were quite redundant though. The sharks' fin soup was so-so even though I downed 2 bows of it. =X The worst was the... Chicken! So bony!! :O
The initial plan was to go clubbing. But a majority of the class left before we could come to any decision, so the plan was cancelled. I think Meng Han was kind of frustrated because we weren't very decisive, so in the end he went to DXO with his people. The rest of the night was spent stoning at the hotel lobby [remaining people: aaron, brian, des, jean, joa, kx, lea, wei chiang]. Sounds like some battle royale event. =X In any case, Brian was contributing to the already-cold temperature by commenting on the toilets and the swimming pool. T_T
We finally got up from the comfortable seats and started making our way down the very ulu slope. Seriously no joke for someone with 'gek-ed' feet throughout the past 5+ hours and a slightly-better sprained foot. It was supposed to be a 15 minutes walk, but somehow it became 30-40 minutes. =X
And the day finally ended where Desiree's sister fetched us home. Woosh, finally done with the long chunk of words! Took quite long because Zheng Wei just disturbed me, and I'm bad at multi-tasking. XD
Okay, after an outright kope-ing from many various people, here are almost all the photos with me in it [well i leeched off people's cameras so putting up others' photos would be sort of weird]!
Happy Club!
[there should be more photos here which are supposed to be koped from desiree later]

Desiree, Jean & Me!
[there should be more photos here which are supposed to be koped from eliz and jean later]
07S31!
[there should be more photos here which are supposed to be koped from jean later]

With Kai Xian [eyelashes are so long!]

With Amanda [looks pretty like mad!]

No idea why I put up the peace sign for... :/

07assdirtyone!

The girls!

Without flash? O.o

The remaining few after prom! :))

Ignore my pose =.=
[there should be more photos here which are supposed to be koped from alex, jean, meng han, and yishan later]
OG8!

FIRST PHOTO OF THE DAY AT SHANGRI-LA. Decided I should reserve it for my first JJC friend - Ser Hui! =D
Samuel who's in charge of planning the next OG outing! *hint hint*
[there should be more photos here which are supposed to be koped from sinhoe later]

OG8 OGL - Shijie!

The Library Gang [ken is under misc. people since he's not in OG8 =X].

Kee Seng [who's half-squatting because he's too tall] added in.

Plus Samuel.

I look obese in this photo but I'm obliged to put it in since it's the only comical shot! =X

The active portion of OG8 [it's technically less than half of the whole OG because it's hard to stay in contact with everyone].
People Without A Specific Grouping [but are still loved anyways]!

Yu Feng [half-squatting] & Me. Sickening right?!
Zheng Wei [aka Mr. Lee once he gets accepted as a relief teacher at JJC] =X
Bing Xiang!
[there should be more photos here which are supposed to be koped from jean later]
Solo Shots
[there's one more shot in desiree's camera at paragon!]

Taken by Kai Xian around midnight at the hotel lobby!
Yupp. That ends the entry. I'll post more on the other outings before prom some other day! =D
