<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 14, 2009
it's 12:45 AM.

Listening to: I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy


This blog is dead. Nevertheless, I'll summarise my life so far throughout these past 2 months I've been away.

1. I started work on 2nd January, Friday. There's another temp [female] who's a year older - a JJ senior who retook A'Levels. I figured I wouldn't want to retake the whole bloody exam again, and decided I shall go over to Canada/Melbourne to study since I have people I know there. And then, I realised a problem. MONEY.

2. Ken smsed some time during my working hours. He mentioned something about the release of A'Levels. I won't do well. Even if I pray for a miracle, I KNOW it won't happen. Why? 'Cause I really screwed up my papers. Thing is, even though I already expect my results to be shit lousy, would I still cry when I look at my results? Perhaps I will. But I'll try my best to suppress it until I reach home. Hell am I going to burst out wailing in JJC. :/

3. I went cycling with Ser Hui, Sin Hoe, and Samuel. Yes, all S-es. =X Why so few? Because Kee Seng was suddenly mia-ed. Xin Jie was stuck cleaning his house. Ruth was buying ingredients for reunion dinner and had to be back by 5pm (it was 3pm then). But oh wells, it was still fun. I made Sam realise tandem bikes rock in speed because it's like 2 people's energy on 2 wheels. We cycled from East Coast to Changi and that's quite remarkable because... It's 30km back-and-forth and we accomplished the task in 2 hours because it was rent 1 hour and get 1 hour free. =X But you all out there should really try cycling that route because the scenery along the way isn't Singaporish at all! It makes you feel like you're at some countryside. When I go there again, I'll post up photos/videos of the route. =D

4. I started watching Naruto again. I'm currently at episode 20 of shippuden where Gaara got taken by Deidara's bird. Okay, that sounds wrong. =X

3. I hate my job. I work long hours for only a miserable pittance of money. How long is 'long'? 12 hours from 9am-9pm. For $6.50 an hour. Gosh. It's still money anyway. But it's nothing to boast about. The only thing worth mentioning is it's at the UOB building at raffles place. And no, I'm not a cleaner.

4. People have been calling from army, taking away the few precious minutes of my break time. I don't mind. Just that my phone's battery hates me. I talk for about 3 hours, and it'll show 1 bar left for the rest of the journey home. If got robber, how? :/

5. The Fall Out Boy concert was held on 10 Feb at Singapore Indoor Stadium. I wanted to go, but people don't want because it's $78 per ticket. Around 12 hours worth of work.

6. I hate money. But I have to love it because without money, it's pathetic even if you're doing something for free.

7. Hana Yori Dango Korean Version is not bad. But I just lost the craze for Korean stuff.

8. I'm a no-lifer. So is Sarah. We went to IMM yesterday to shop. There was this pain-in-the-ass China cleaner who kept railing at us because we ordered our food so late, and was rushing us to finish our meals. Should've took a photo of him and send it to STOMP or something. :/

9. JJ NIGHT (aka valentine's day eve)!! I spent 5 hours preparing all the cookies for Adeline, Bernard, How Sun, Nilawan, Ruth, Sam, Serhui, Xian Liang, and Xin Jie. I thought Sin Hoe wasn't coming since he had some matters but he unexpectedly came after JJ night, lol. In any case, it was supposed to yield 48 pieces, but in the end, I had about 100+ of them!! But oh wells, it means everyone can have more. :)) Well since it was JJ night, the mass dance partner matters ALOT. Okay, not that alot. I danced with my ex-liked person and... Well it wasn't so bad. Just that he was moving me here and there because I forgot almost all the dance steps, like a stuffed animal. Ack. Okay, no. I will NOT go back to my previous... Person? Well whether I go back or not doesn't really matter since my reputation's ruined anyway. :/ I saw Nilawan with Charles (and her other PAE friends). They're very different in height. =X

10. Tomorrow is VALENTINE'S DAY. Going to the beach to cycle and watch the sunset according to Dinky. I can't cycle. Hopefully I can leech off someone. =D

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.